‘Tis is the time of the year people are thinking about New Year’s Resolutions.
What about you? What are you hoping to change and create in 2018?
And, how well have you done in the past following through on your good intentions for the New Year?
If you have struggled following through on your New Year’s resolution, you are not alone. A staggering 88%* of people fail to accomplish what they set out to do.
However, those who write down their goals, share them with others and get support in following through, have a 95%** higher success rate.
I want you to succeed – because nothing feels better than reflecting back at the end of the year and celebrate the accomplishments you made.
That is why I am offering a three-months
Setting Yourself Up for Success Accountability Program
for those ready to commit to making lasting changes in their lives.
During the “Setting Yourself Up for Success” program you will:
– Reflect back on the previous year to celebrate your wins and explore lessons learned
– Gain clarity on what exactly you want to focus on and why
– Choose 1-2 clear goals to work on for the next three months and beyond
– Create a game plan for success and start taking inspired actions
– Put structures and systems in place to measure and record your process
– develop mindset strategies that will help you to transform your limiting beliefs into empowering ones.
– feel inspired and confident that you can do what you set out to do.
SIGN UP TODAY for the “Setting Yourself Up for Success” program and drastically increase your odds to succeed in 2018!
Included in the Program are:
– a 1 hours Foundation Building Session
– Pre-Coaching questionnaire, assignments and action sheets
– Weekly 30-minute coaching calls (14 in total)
– Accountability structure and email support
The full value of ‘Setting Yourself Up for Success’ Program is $1350.
BUT if you register by January 14th you will get this invaluable support for only $797.
So if you intend to change a habit, work on your relationships, take control over your finances, work on leaving a legacy, create a healthy life balance, grow your business or change your career, I encourage you to register today!
Let’s make 2018 your best year yet!
*(2007, Richard Wisemann, University of Bristol)
** American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)